Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life go back to NORMAL! Single is the BEST!!


Good evening all my dear friends.
Wow... One week was gone,
My life goes back to normal after The Talentime Night competiton.

Nowadays, i want to leave all my love stuff, and continue my happy life!!
Well, i'm always a happy boy! Ya, I need to face all my problems and face "her".
My sadness are releasing... Thinking are going positively!
I wish to say that i need one week to forgot her....

Wow, i sleep evening on monday! So happy, because its a long long time i'm not going back home at evening already. Joining TT, need to pay a lot of attention and stay back until 12am everyday.
My lunch,a "xi mi lu" and fried mihun...

That was my great lunch after TTnight.

我知道爱情是不能强求的,也不能够做比较,
我会努力的忘记她,其实我不希望她知道我喜欢他,
我只希望我能够勇敢的面对她,还有不想再见到她的时候会不开心。
我要忘记,我要忘记她!

我把这件事情分享了给好几位关心我的朋友,
我很感激,感谢他们,他们真的用心听我讲我的sadness!
告诉朋友之后,我的心也比较舒服,比较开心!

我今天收到礼物,就是电话袋子,小强送我的,很开心!
谢谢你小强!

我今天拍得开心照片!

I'm ALIVE!!
Olivia and Me

2 comments:

  1. Dont sad dont sad,
    without the love 1,
    u still hv a lot of stuff that u may enjoy,
    ex. frenship, college life....

    n congrat for ur TT nite.. it's a great show...

    lastly... go jiak sai~! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 死臭豆~ 你很八一下咯~ 来到这里~

    ReplyDelete