Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy about FRIENSHIP, Sad about RELATIONSHIP!

Good Night…
I’m now at my hometown, IPOH, own room.
Just came back from OLDTOWN KOPITIAM, the biggest one in Ipoh, at Gunung Rapat there.
Wow, I miss all my school friends! KamPing, Kuan Yee, Kah Yann, Ka Kin, Chung, Sam, Siew Hong, Sui, Fei Tin, Teddy, Gou Zon, Mei Yee….
I feel very warm when I see them,
I miss all the time when we studying at Secondary school last time…Library…
And so on….
I hope to see them tomorrow!
Thank you for giving me such a great time! Appreciate!

Cut my hair…
I was cut my hair… I feel refreshed!
It was very short, seem when I’m studying secondary school…
Thank you Desmond! This is the style I like! New hair, new style!

Cendol…
Wow, Ipoh food is the best! I like it so so so much! Make me feel hungry now!
Hehes… I miss all the food, Ang Choi Kai, Dai Shu Kiok, Tao Fu Fa…..
So a lot! Laksa also! All so so delicious!
Grandma, I love you!Your food makes me feel warm and so delicious!
Mama, I like your soup so so much, it was too delicious!
I hope you always cook for me, because outside food really a lot of “mei jing”…
Make me feel really unhealthy…
I use to have oat everyday at KL’s home, I don’t wish to eat outside everyday!

Mummy, Sze Ling, you must take care!
Today when I see mummy, my heart very pain,
I saw her face like very stress and very tired, she looks so “can” already!
Mummy, you must rest more!
I love you forever! Sze Ling, you make me feel worried of you.
Please, don’t be so stupid, you need to learn how to being a strong person, don’t think so much, you’re always beloved!
Don’t stress yourself, Stay happy and Stay smart!
Take care!

Train……
I hate train!Damn! Shit! Fxxk!
I’m taking train going back hometown,
when I reached KL central, the sell ticket there system down… SWT!
She told me to go straight to the train… Really make me sweat!
So, I was blur and just go up the train and find a sit.
Then, the train run…Ok fine, when reached half way, at SLIM RIVER! Shit, the train STOP!!
I feel curious! Feel uncomfortable! The train STOP there for 1 and a half hour!
Wah, I feel worried, because I need to go back faster!
Then, something really make me disgusting!
There have no air-con in economy sit there,
Fine, then I changed to another “Go Cup” sits there…
Ok, then, baby cried at behind, a 4or5 years old kid keep kicking my sit behind,
Make me feel wanna die!
Then, a woman followed by 4 children are in the same sits there also!
That 4 children ran here and there.
Wow! In that moment I really feel wanna jump out from the train!
Finally, the train move after 2hours…
Normally the train will reach Ipoh on time12.30pm, but,
I reached IPOH at 2.30! 2 hours delayed!

2 comments:

  1. 我在这里~ 虽然偶尔很多事情帮不上忙~
    但我足以给些鼓励~
    不要忘记蟑螂有打不死的精神~ 哈哈 [明明是猫~]
    加油好好生活~ Daniel加油~ 哈哈
    有事一定要跟我说~

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo halo! train stop at slim river dat time got wat 感想? haha.. got miss asod? haha.. or u thinking of the CENDOL?! haha.. take care lah

    ReplyDelete